1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another gang rape accusation..,

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Dec 5, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I was going to add this story because it's a perfect and even better example of what you are saying above: Audio Exonerates Chicago Uber Driver Falsley Accused Of Rape | The Daily Caller

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Copzilla likes this.
  3. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old School Conservative

While there is nothing funny about this subject, the consequences for these crusaders is kind of humorous: Hooking Up When You're an Anti-Rape Activist.

These women who see rapists behind every tree and under every rock, wonder why men won't have anything to do with them.

Hrm. Yeah, hooking up with a woman who is hyper-sensitive about consent and rape, plus an activist (which is about three steps past fanatic) is perfectly safe. All it takes is one missed or misinterpeted verbal or physical cue and he's stuck with a rape accusation for the rest of his life, hanging over him like the sword of Damocles.

Copzilla and ShinyTop like this.
  4. Biker

Didn't know about this lawsuit.

Trial begins in defamation suit over Rolling Stone 'rape on campus' story

In other words, "We still think the story is valid."

They still don't get it. And I hope the jury nails them to the wall.

Copzilla and ethics like this.
  5. Biker

Jury finds Rolling Stone defamed administrator in discredited rape story | Toronto Star

ethics and Allene like this.
  6. ethics

I wonder what the penalty will be here.

7. ethics

8. Biker

It's not enough. Hopefully the other lawsuits will make them squeal in pain.

ethics likes this.