1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ann Coulter is Pissed... at GOP

Discussion in '2016 Election' started by ethics, May 12, 2015.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I'm not pissed. Just extremely underwhelmed by the whole field of candidates. Not a single one of them has the political cajones to tell the GOP to bugger off and run a campaign based on what the country truly needs.

3. Greg

Greg Full Member

You don't think Ted Cruz has told them to bugger off? I remember his overnight speech...

4. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

She's mostly right. I HATE Jeb Bush. He's horrible. He is a RINO through and through, a liberal in Repub clothing. Dude never gives a straight answer too. If he is the nominee, I won't cast a vote for him, I will skip that ballot box and just vote in my local election. Rubio, he's not terrible, just won't be nominated. Why is it that the northern states always nominate the dynasties? Carson, he's okay also, but I don't like his stance on 2A issues. I would vote for him, though. Cruz doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being nominated, even though he would be a great president. The media is in fullblown "Cruz is crazy" mode, smearing him any chance they get.

Walker, I would vote for, and not even feel revulsion.

5. Allene

Allene Registered User

Walker is the one I hope will get the nomination. I expected you to go for Carson, Copz, but that's based on your thinking of months ago. As Barbara Bush said during a TV interview last year, I think, "We've had enough Bushes." He wants to be president too much! Rubio is a bit too young for me. He should try again in ten years. I'd like to see someone elected who knows how to be president.