1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And here we go....

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by cdw, Feb 13, 2017.

1. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

National Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigns

Geeeee...that was quick. And Ethics... I want to ask you...how do you feel about this whole "Russian Relationship" stuff?

What the hell is going on? Why am I left wondering what is the truth and what isn't? How can anyone know in this day and age? I'm so tired of doing research and re-reading. And it's on everything!!

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

In order to hold a security clearance, you have to disclose any and all incidents that would possibly expose you to blackmail. In this case, Flynn didn't come clean on his dealings with the Russians. This would open him up to blackmail from the Russians. Not monetary blackmail, but attempts to get him to pass classified information.

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Putin wanted Trump, but the involvement is not as much as the US media is making it out to be. As a matter of fact, US media is building a miraculous PR campaign for Putin for Russians living all over the world.

4. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

Thank you Sir. :) And gee... I wonder just who is behind the press.

5. Arc

Arc Full Member

IMO the media, US politicians and by logical fallout the residents in the US have a distorted understanding of Putin. (And I don't mean any negative or positive inferences about Putin with that statement.)

Allene and ethics like this.
  6. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Pretty much.