1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ah, you Assies... er... Aussies

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Sunriser13, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Sunriser13

Sunriser13 Knee Deep in Paradise

2. jamming

jamming Banned

I guess there is a lot of Moonies' in Australia. ;)

3. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Sume buttocks should not be bared

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

What the heck...

I'd like to see similar laws in NY so everyone can see just how bad the bodies of NYC Police are.

Speaking of which, what is UP with that anyway? Why do I see more overweight cops than not?

5. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

If I were the cop, I'd simply take the guy's pants. He could get them back at the station. No problem...

6. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Being the pround owner of a pair of Aussie buttocks, not yet exposed to the police force, I feel compelled to post a reply.
    We call this pratice "giving a Brown Eye" for reasons that I'm sure are obvious to anyone who also owns a pair of buttocks be they Aussie manufactured or not.
    Given our temparate climate exposing of any part of the body is a painless exercise for the exposer. Not so for the exposee who usually takes offence especially if they wear a blue uniform. Streaking [ running naked ] onto the ground during cricket matches here became so common that a $5000 fine and a lifetime ban on attendance at matches for the culprit is now the punishment. It has had the desired effect but there are plenty of places left besides cricket matches to wink the brown eye as this story reveals.

I'll keep you updated, I mean I'll let you know of any developments.
    ;)