1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SWTOR] After a couple of months, some observations

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Biker, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

The Empire characters get the cool spaceships.

Speaking of spaceships, what's with the Republic designers? The ships look like rust buckets, and the capitol ships look like they were designed by a crazed acid fiend. Seriously? The Republic shipyards need to find new designers. :yellowlaugh:

Speaking of Republic ships, the Jedi Consular's ship must be half Tardis. He's got a crew of over 100 on the bloody thing. So when does he get his own dreadnought to haul all these people around?

Bounty Hunters are idiots. He has to go out and steal his first ship and he picks a Mantis class ship? Are you kidding me? Why can't he steal a Phantom instead? Like I said, they're idiots. :doh-4:

Speaking of Phantoms. Classy. Very classy. So why don't the Sith Lords get these? They're the bosses, are they not? Granted, I like the Fury as well, but the Phantom's are much classier.

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My Trooper and Agent ships are my favs. The Fury is a close second.

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I didn't know there were different ships between classes.

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Oh yeah! Some of 'em are pretty cool, some are... Well... I get the impression my toon would rather point at a nicer ship and claim it's his. LOL

Star Wars: The Old Republic | HOLONET

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Guilds also get a Capital ship as a home base.

ethics likes this.