1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Suggestion

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Forum Support, Nov 6, 2002.

1. The breaking apart of threads and the movement of parts to UIF can and has caused some amount of unnecessary consternation and confusion within this forum. As a guideline, if your passions are such that in your mind, your post is headed there anyway it might be better if you start a new thread in UIF to begin with. This helps maintain continuity of the existing threads and still gets the stuff off your chests and on the table.

2. wapu

wapu Veteran Member

Did it!

3. Jedi Writer

Jedi Writer Guest

That is what I did about a month ago. Then after my post sat there for four or five days I went in and deleted it even though my view had not changed.

But I felt a lot better by venting on the subject and posting the details and "topic" out in the open.

4. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Good idea. Better than moderating the daylights out of heated posts. Everyone should be able to carry on all they want if the other party is also interested. If we want to have a look at how they are doing we can always drop in. Cencorship is something we left behind isn't it.