1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Saudi Money Trail to 911?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by immortal one, Nov 23, 2002.

1. immortal one

immortal one 501st Geronimo

http://www.msnbc.com/news/838867.asp?vts=112320020250

The Bureau has uncovered records of alleged payments drawn on an account on a Washington bank in the name of a princess who is the wife of Prince Bandar, the Saudi ambassador to the US.

Saudis involved? Only 15 of the 18 hijackers were Saudis.

2. jamming

jamming Banned

Yes they were involved, but the people who were involved are seeking the overthrow of their government as well. Since this was found out, the princess will probably be going back to Saudi Arabia for a question and answer period with her governments people. If she doesn't come up with the right answers then the Prince may be seeking a replacement wife. It will depend on whether she was in the know or if whe was a dupe, what happens to her.

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I've been harping on this point for a while. People were shocked to find this out when 9.11.01 occurred but SA harbors more terrorists than Iraq.

4. jamming

jamming Banned

I think "Harbors" is not the right word, it is has more terrorists operating in it. The Saudi Government has a very fine line that keeps it in power, it must appear never to work against Islam.

5. immortal one

immortal one 501st Geronimo

From what I read about it, the Saudi government is a house of cards, and it wouldn't take much of a breeze to topple it.