1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Least We are an Example

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ShinyTop, Jan 28, 2003.

1. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

This article announces that Canada's PM is going to try to eliminate or reduce corporate and union donation to political parties. Our glorious country is shown as an example of what happens if you don't.

I would hope he is also limit PAC's and special interest groups are you will be having them acting as fronts for the corporations and unions.

If we can't get it right ourselves I am glad we are serving as an example to others.

2. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

You have TWO little crowns now???
    omg! :eek:)

3. ShinyTop

We non working types have more opportunity to play the arcade games.

4. yazdzik

yazdzik Veteran Member

Better than writing long obscure posts.....

5. ShinyTop

I wish I could write like you. I do enjoy reading them and never have to put them off now.

6. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

My proxomitron just shows the red X for the crowns.
    Wish I knew which setting to turn off.
    Brand new to this program and everything is at default.

<small>nothing like hijacking a thread huh!</small>;)

7. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Annnnnnnnnyway, back to the topic at hand.... There's quite the discussion going on regarding the donations. Quite honestly, it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. There's absolutely no accountability for federal spending, and this is just another "smoke screen" to keep the attention off the true issues of their dreadful mismanagement of public tax dollars.