1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Grave Situation

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Nov 8, 2002.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

What if a mass grave had existed in your backyard for decades without you even being aware?

Even though your dogs had been dragging home rotting carcases for years, you never suspected anything. Somehow the rotting smell didn't even give you a clue.

Then one day, you come to find out the Turnpike Authority has been using a nearby median as an open grave for all types of roadkill from bears to deer. What do you do? Well, in true Massachusetts form, seems the people are making a stink over the environmental risks they think the grave poses--quite selfless of them!!!

Full story...
  2. wapu

wapu Veteran Member

I don't have a problem with it. I like the idea of taking them into the woods better, though. They are dead animals. I cannot wait to hear the comparisons of this too the guy hiding the bodys in ?Florida? I think. I think the NIMBYs are in Mass too.;)

3. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Hmmmm....bury 'em in the median or truck 'em to West Virginia and open a restaurant...decisions decisions.
  4. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

LMAO!!!!!!! :haha:
  5. jamming

jamming Banned

Ah the Roadkill Kafe, I remember it well.