1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Change?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ShinyTop, Dec 12, 2002.

1. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Before our outage all links opened in new window. Now you must right click to get this done. If a trial, I vote to return to auto opening in new thread.

2. -Ken

-Ken Guest

I'm with Shiny on this one.

3. Steve

Steve Is that it, then?

I've clicked on several links today and they all opened in a new window.

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Nothing that is set by this forum but will look in to it. No changes have been done in a while.

5. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

Links open up in new windows for me as well. Maybe your internet is broken, ST? ;)

6. ShinyTop

Ma'm, it is not my internet, it is Gore's. :)

7. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

It's very likely that it's also not your browser, but Bill's ;)

8. ShinyTop

Actually the problem disappeared the next time I logged in. I promise I made no change. Go figure.

9. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Sounds like the browser...

<small>ethics laughs while turns on the NEW WINDOW POP UP capability</small>

10. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

Shiny I know what it is and it's happened to me too. when you get an im sometimes, it opens in a new window. Now if there's a link in that im and you click it, it goes to the link that was clicked, in the same window. Then if you close the window in which you were originally cruising the forum in, and do the rest of your cruising in that im window, the links will not open in a new window in the forum until you close out your browser and reopen it. It has happened to me quite a few times.