1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 schools for girls attacked in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Misu, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

I find it quite interesting that taliban sympathizers would begin attacking schools for girls - I think its very interesting that the first step to their 'come back' is trying to squash any chance for young females to have a better future.

It really is true - the way to control an entire country is by first bringing the females under your control.
  2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Pure scum that should be rid from this earth.
  3. jamming

jamming Banned

That's where NOW could do some good and everyone would agree, but they would actually have to take risks, so it will never happen.
  4. RRedline

RRedline Veteran MMember

Yep! Just like I always say, if Jesse Jackson and his cronies truly cared about their people and the legacy of slavery, they would be lobbying over in Africa to free the slaves that exist at this very moment. Since their is no money in it, they would rather pick on rich corporations and the US government who have had nothing to do with slavery for well over 100 years.

It's a shame that fanatics can terrorize helpless women who simply want to learn. Maybe we should go back over their and kick some more ass?