1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.11 speculation....

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Jun 19, 2006.

1. kingdome74

kingdome74 Orange Fan

Another hunter (for a thug and I did the death walk and got the owl), shammy, and a mage. I'm speccing a fire mage and someone else I run with is an ice mage so we run them in tantem.

I see CC is still down so it's paying off that I left :)

2. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Yeah, for a hunter on the horde side there's nothing like sporting an owl at those low levels. :)

3. kingdome74

kingdome74 Orange Fan

Yep and because it's a new server the twinks are far and few which means the BF's are much more fun.

4. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

I was in cc before dinner and noticed when flying to light's hope that there was some kind of symbol on the ground between the uc zep tower and the front of uc. Like in the street. Unless I was seeing things. It was fluorescent pink. Light's hope was packed and quite a few new quests there. Now all I have to do is knock of some of my damn brd ones and I'm all set LOL

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I know why. Same thing happened to me. It appears that we got X amount of megs downloaded before... NOW, at certain % it hangs waiting to download the rest.

6. Coot

Is anyone else's Titan Panel borked? *Sigh* guess I'll go digging around the net, as I'm not sure I had the latest version to begin with.

7. Violet1966

My titan is fine but ctmod is opening every time I log in and I can't move my latency meter correctly anymore. How do you get the keyrings?

8. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

I noticed that there's a new version of CTRaidAssist. I was able to pull it off of wowinterface.com.

Brian

9. Coot

Both Titan and Auctioneer are screwed. I can limp by without Titan, but I can't function without Auctioneer. :cry:

10. SixofNine

Heh, the Discord Mods site is unreachable, curse-gaming.com has turned off logging in to their web site, and it's basically the same bonecrushing Tokyo subway car ride during rush hour.

Brian

11. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Mudda....:wah:

12. ethics

Holy crap. Is THAT it!? Oucie.

13. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

THAT is outside of Stormwind. There is one outside of Ironforge and probably every major city. These are the little ones.

Oh and stormwind is smoggy grey. Gave me a headache.

Tons of players in the chat channels cursing up a storm about their pvp servers being down and Blizzard is going to pay for this the evil sons of....

14. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I just got home and rechecked everything.. Patch d/l was still choked.

Apparently even though I had everything set up staticly to forward my ports to my gaming box, my ip to forward to and my actual IP had got changed..

Set all up again to forward the Blizz ports to this IP and it flew like grapenuts through a goose.

Go figger.

15. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm reserving my right to change my mind later, but I must say, that after the whole p2p d/l abortion, once I got the content patched, and updated a few minor UI/addons, I'm actually kinda impressed on how much I've seen actually fixed so far.

16. ethics

Yah, same. I was actually surprised our server was up and about.

17. SixofNine

There's now an alpha version on the Auctioneer web site.

They're trying for a Friday production release.

Brian

18. Coot

I ripped out all of my addons last night and then put back Bhaldie, Auctioneer 3.4 and Titan 2.18 and got them all working. I did briefly try the alpha Auctioneer by installing over the top, but it didn't work 100%. I will be getting 3.6 when the real release comes out.

19. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

I have had no problems with any MODs for some reason....except Fishing Buddy. Auctioneer, CT_Mod, and Titan all work fine running outdated.

20. Violet1966

Only problem I had was ctmod. It was open every time I logged in. Like the first thing you see when you adjust setting...unlock frames is up when I log in. That and the latency meter was overlapping so I turned off show latency meter and all was fine.