1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.11 speculation....

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

It says on the final bullet point... all non-raid instances will be reset to their starting condition

Still a very nice tool.

2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

lol, I should read it all too... :haha:

3. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

4. kingdome74

kingdome74 Orange Fan

I got the patch installed OK (I hammered some guy's website until I finally got a download) but the game is still down. I don't which is worse - waiting for the patch to download or waiting for the game to come up to see how much damage has been caused by the patch :)

5. Brazbit

Installed the patch.:wah:
    Tossed a gig of RAM in the laptop.:happy:
    Fired up WoW to test with.:cool:
    Authentication server works but no realms are up. :banghead:

6. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

I got a list of servers but CC isn't on it.

7. SixofNine

Now that you can fly from Crossroads to Ratchet, it would be interesting race: an epic mount with all the speed enhancements versus the airline passenger (including the overhead of talking to the flight master).

Yeah, I'm sure it's all related to Naxxramas, but it's also nice for those of us running around Eastern Plaguelands (on the ground) to see some decent commercial real estate development in that area. :D

Brian

8. Brazbit

300% vs. 100%+ The talk should take about as long as the summons. The flight should win hands down.

9. SixofNine

There's hope for the horse if the flight path meanders a bit instead of going in a straight line and the air passenger is not quick with the mouse clicks.

10. kingdome74

kingdome74 Orange Fan

Yay, my server is up and all my add ons work.

11. Brazbit

Yeah knowing the programmers you probably go through Gadgetzan... :lol:

12. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

What did you roll on that server?

13. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Actually the flight from XRoads to Ratchet will most likely take you on the scecnic trip through Winterspring, by way of Desolace, then following Darkshore up to Moonglade, then doing a loop-de-loop around Orgrimmar, and a holding pattern back over Azshara to burn fuel because you're landing heavy.

The good news though is it will only cost 15s.

The Goblins thank you in advance for your patronage.

14. SixofNine

:D Yeah, I was thinking the flight might swing south so you fly over Nortwatch Hold, or even heads west first to give you an airborne view of the skull entrance to Wailing Caverns before making a U-turn for its destination.

15. SixofNine

By the way, if you're still looking for a download site, somebody posted (with Justin's blessing, apparently) the patch over in the WoW forum at BBR.

Brian

16. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'll have to try again when I get home @ 9

When I jetted for work, I was still stalled at 93%.

Hilarity ensued over in the forums with all the crappy "It MUST be your firewall 'cuz Blizz is der wonderkind" posts..

Funny, I was able to download 93% of the patch just fine, yeah it MUST be my firewall who decided to kick in and hang me up for the final 7%.

:banghead:

17. Brazbit

Well I managed to get in and... erm... test my memory upgrade. The laptop runs smooth as silk now even when running through the throngs of people at the new tent in ironforge.... What idiot placed this thing between the Bank and AH?? Seriously put it in one of the many low utilization areas like the military quarter.... Sheesh.

18. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tent?

Huh?

Do tell..

19. Brazbit

I didn't ask but I think it is related to the hint to work on your Argent Dawn faction and the new 40 man instance.

20. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ahh.. I'd go read about it in the forums.. but they've pulled their typical "Oh crap the patch is going badly.. must.. take.. down.. forms" routine.