1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another bullying case

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Biker, May 7, 2012.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

However..................

After doing everything right (contacting school authorities on numerous occasions) Chelisa Grimes sent her gay son to school with a stun gun. After reading the article, there's plenty of blame to go around.

At the top of the list, we have the principal.

Way to go Larry! I imagine you also say it's the woman's fault for getting raped because she wore a short skirt. What a fucking moron, and he's the freaking principal!

Then we have the student and his mother. One would think that if dressing flamboyantly is going to cause issues, perhaps one should send their child to school wearing clothes appropriate for the environment. Schools are for learning, not making an over the top fashion statement. (Which is why I'm a firm supporter of school uniforms!)

It seems to me, we have a mother and student who were dead bent on pushing the system to see how far they could go in order to cry "victim" when everything hit the fan.
  2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

I call bullshit on his story about six students surrounding him and threatening him. Why would six students do that? And then those six students somehow aren't able to be identified? It may have been one or two cat-calling, and some others in the area, but I'd bet ten bucks that it didn't happen at all. This guy and his mom are attention whores.
  3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

This whole thing on bullying is social engineering to get losers accepted in to wider circles.